WOODEN DISH BRUSH -replacement head-
Hard dish brush replacement head made of untreated beechwood and tampico fibre.
Use: The stiffer plant fiber brushes are ideal for pots and pans.
FEATURES OF THE WOODEN DISH BRUSH REPLACEMENT HEAD:
- Head of raw beech wood from European forests. The wood is in the FSC certification process.
- Natural and vegetable fiber brush from Tampico.
- High resistance to heat.
- Shelf life of 4 to 6 months, depending on the use that is given.
- Made with ecological and toxic-free materials.
- Plastic free.
- Other characteristics and care tips for wooden brushes in the PDF under "Attachments".
- Brush support diameter: 4.5 cm.
- Brush diameter: 7 cm.
- Beech wood
- Made in Europe
You might also like